Selecting A Home Health Agency
Selecting a home health provider can be one of the most important decisions that you make. Learning as much as you can about the home health agency is the best way to determine which agency is best for you or your loved one.
Following are some of the important questions you should ask.
- How long has the agency been providing home care services?
- Is the agency Medicare certified?
- Is the agency licensed by the state?
- What range of services does the agency provide?
- Does the agency have supervisors that oversee the quality of care patients receive in their home?
- How often do the supervisors come into the home to assess the standard of care being provided?
Intake Department Phone: 201-418-6850
Main Phone Hudson County: 201-418-6800
Main Phone Essex County: 973-378-1000
WE LOOK FORWARD TO CARING FOR YOU!